Camouflage, Concealment and Architectural Enhancement Services
All of our environmental integration services feature:
- Quotes – fast, free, no commitment.
- Preliminary Design – presentation materials for approval applications.
- Design – contextually and environmentally sensitive for both architectural concealment and/or natural integration strategies.
- Fabrication – quick, dependable turnaround.
We also provide a full range of support and consultation options to help you achieve your construction goals, bridging all phases of your project, from initial site assessment through turnkey delivery:
- Site Visits – to better assess the environmental integration potential in relation to the area and to provide strategic guidance as the project evolves.
- Professional Consultations – to work proactively with your clients as well as town and local planning boards constructively addressing concerns, questions, or zoning issues that may arise.
Additional pre-construction services may include:
- Design Simulations – digitally generated illustrations and 3-D scale models to facilitate a better understanding of your stealthing or concealment project. Images can be digitally placed into a site photograph to help study and explain the best possible design for integration into the local environment.
- Material Samples – furnished upon request, to test color and texture matching and integrated, location-specific customizations.
Environmental Integration guarantees:
- Expert Installation – experienced engineering assures quick installation turnaround and solid, dependable structures.
- Turnkey Production – all camouflage and concealment services originate here from under one roof, giving you the best quality and maximum cost control.
- Expert Advice on Erection – experienced engineering guides your installers on quick turnaround and solid, dependable structures.